This visa helps young, educated people come to New Zealand. You can apply for this visa if you’re a citizen of the Republic of the Philippines and you have at least NZ $4,200 to live on during your stay. While you’re here, you can study and work while you enjoy your holiday.
Applications for this visa will open 11 February 2020 at 10:00 (NZ time)
Overview LENGTH OF STAY 12 months AGE RANGE 18 – 30 years QUOTA 100 per year
You can - Work in New Zealand for up to 12 months. - Study or train for up to 6 months in total.
Things to note - You can only apply for a Working Holiday Visa online. - You can’t accept a permanent job or work for the same employer for more than 3 months. - You can’t bring children with you on a working holiday. If you have a partner who wants to come to New Zealand, they’ll need to apply for their own visa.
hello po, naka received nako ng 2nd email around 8:30am. Congrats po satin nakakuha!Dito po ako SG.. dito na din mg papa x-ray and other requirements. Mag babasa pa sa mga previous WHV experience dito.
Nakita ko sa working holiday 2019 (below) I believe still the same process for 2020? need ma submit lahat neto within 15 calendar days? sa email na received ko kasi medical assessment with x-ray ung need sa 15 days period.
Important things to remember AFTER you have successfully secured a Working Holiday slot (PLEASE read)
The document submission process has changed effective Feb 2018. If you get a slot, you will receive an email from an immigration officer within the next few days.
List of requirements that you have to scan and email back to him/her within 15 calendar days. No need for NBI clearance.
1. A certified copy of your valid passport
2. Evidence of funds, such as bank statements or passbook, that you have a minimum of NZ $4,200 available in your name.
3. A Chest-x Ray certificate. Check the list of panel physicians or an INZ approved doctor and radiologist to complete these certificates.
4. Copy of a certificate for a tertiary qualification which has taken you a minimum of three years’ full-time university study.
5. Evidence that you have a level of English (English as a Medium of Instruction certificate from your university is also acceptable in the absence of an IELTS/PTE)
Congrats to those who secured WHV 2020 slot. Hope you enjoy NZ when you come here. Hard out to those who did not manage to secure this time, keep pushing and better luck next time.
Nov 2013 - SMC EOI Submitted/Selected Dec 2013 - ITA Received Apr 2014 - ITA Lodgement Aug 2014 - Case Officer Assigned Jan 2015 - Interview Invite, Resident Visa Approved Feb 2015 - Blue Stickers Stamped May 2015 - Landed in Auckland as NZ Resident April 2017 - Converted to NZ Permanent Resident