dolly09 Ask yourself is it worth the trouble? Caregivers are only given 1-year visas these days and until they change immigration policy again you will be subject to a stand-down period after three years.
Please read up on the essential skills work visa rules to familiarise yourself with what immigration might look for in your application if you decide to go through it.
Nov 2018 applied thru SEEK website Dec - Feb 2019 interview with recruiter and employer March 2019 - invited by Employer for culture fit to NZ July 2019 - lodged visa application Aug 2019 - approved work visa
now po waiting ako sa documents from employer ko to proceed with POEA.
Blessed po ako ng sobra kasi po wala po ako ginastos kahit magkano po except ung medical ko lang po the rest shouldered na po ang employer ko.
kaya po may pag asa po tayong lahat manalig lang kay Lord and keep on praying.
Last Edit: Aug 27, 2019 12:31:47 GMT 12 by positive
reposting from the thread I made.. mas okay siguro kung dito ko tinanong
Hi, my name is Mario and I was looking around for some forums for Pinoy in NZ and I came across this site. I need help and advise regarding my situation.
I was hired by a company which grants me a ESSENTIAL SKILL WORK VISA, I already applied thru immigration and awaiting result of my visa.
Now my concern is for my spouse and child. I did not apply as a group cause initially our plan is to get my visa then I will apply theirs and they will follow me after a month or two. And I was thinking that the company will only support my visa and not my partners/dependent visa.
1. If I apply for my spouse and child visa, does my wife needs to create a REALME account or can I apply their visa under my account, creating a new submission for visa application?
2. Can I apply already their visa, even if my visa havent come yet/ or approved?
please advise pinoys of pinoykiwi......
Thank you in advance..!
Last Edit: Sept 12, 2019 3:37:38 GMT 12 by mariojr
mariojr - Suggest you wait til you get your visa, then apply for a Partnership Work Visa for your wife, and Student Visas for your kids. Your wife and kids's visa will be dependent on your visa, so your employer will not be involved anymore. That's what I did a couple of years ago. See Bringing family if you have a work visa
mab, apply as early as you practically can. A good rule of thumb is don't go less than 3 months sa actual expiration mo to have enough time kung magkaaberya.
2014 Jul Student Visa 2014 Aug Part time work 2015 Aug Post study work visa 2015 Oct Course related skill level 2 work 2016 Feb Work visa company sponsored 2016 May EOI Selected 2016 Jun ITA Received 2016 Aug ITA Lodged 2016 Sep Waiting for "CO allocation" 2016 Nov CO allocated "MN" 2016 Dec AIP Received 2019 Jan PR Received
INZ's making some major changes to work visas. If you guys are interested, I posted a video on our FB page where I talk about what's coming in the next 18 months. You can view it at www.facebook.com/KoruAdventuresAndTravel/
If you find the video helpful, you might want to enable notifications so that FB less you whenever we go live :)
sorry po if mali ung topic na napasukan ko. may tatanong lang po ako. na lodge na po ung work visa (essential skills visa) ko last July 17, ask ko lang po:
1. gaano katagal po ung processing and approval 2. how soon ko po makukuha ang family ko 3. pde po ba mag work ang husband ko once magka work visa na ako 4. and lastly, pde ko po ba sila isabay na lang s pag alis ko once makuha ko na work visa ko?
1 - Depends on a number of factors. If you're outside NZ, you're subject to border restrictions because of COVID so depende kung makakakuha ka ng exemption. Last work visa I submitted for someone onshore - 5 days. Some of the other ones I've seen took a couple of weeks.
2. Pwede kayong mag-apply ng visa ng sabay. Kung makakukha ka ng exemption para sa Essential Skills application, covered din dependents mo.
3. Yes, basta ma-meet niyo yung requirements para sa partnership-based work visa.
4. Oo, basta lahat kayo nabigyan ng exemption to travel, may valid visas at may pre-booed place sa managed isolation. Yung mandatory quarantine may fee yun (per person) at medyo may kamahalan.